For those of you that use Name.com as your DNS provider, here are brief instructions for adding a DMARC record. If your domain has been added to Name.com through one of their partners, you’ll manage your DNS records through that hosting partner.
- Create your domain’s DMARC record.
- Click the domain link or choose manage DNS Records from quick links
- Choose TXT in the Type for your DMARC record
- Add your TXT record by replacing Value with your DMARC record and click Add Record
- For the host add _dmarc.
- In the answer field, add the result of the DMARC Record Wizard in Step 1 above.
You can verify that your DMARC record is properly published using our DMARC Record Checker. Note: it may take up to 48-hours before your record propagates, dependent on your DNS host.
If you need assistance with DMARC monitoring, deployment or compliance, register for a free, 14 day trial with dmarcian.