How to Publish a DMARC Record with Name.com
For those of you that use Name.com as your DNS provider, here are brief instructions for adding a DMARC record. If your domain has been added to Name.com through one of their partners, you’ll manage your DNS records through that hosting partner.
- Create your domain’s DMARC record.
- Click the domain link or choose manage DNS Records from quick links
- Select TXT in the Type drop-down menu
- Set Host to _dmarc.
- Set Answer to the DMARC record
- Leave the TTL to its default
- Click “ Save”
NOTE: It’s always good practice to check the primary instructions at Name in case they have updated their procedure for TXT records.
You can verify that your DMARC record is properly published using our DMARC Record Checker. It may take up to 48-hours before your record propagates, dependent on your DNS host.
If you need assistance with DMARC monitoring, deployment or compliance, register for a free, 14 day trial with dmarcian.