Founded in 2012 by one of the primary authors of the DMARC specification, dmarcian is dedicated to upgrading the entire world’s email by making DMARC accessible to all. dmarcian has global operations and staff in five different countries. We are fully-self funded, and are advocates of the remote-first approach to working.
Sales Director (UK)
We are looking for a results driven, proactive, and passionate sales director to join our team to lead our expansion into the UK marketplace.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, and a hunger for all things DMARC. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with the sales team and clients.
What you bring to dmarcian
- A solid track record of demonstrable sales growth
- Strong technical background in email technology and best practices
- Expert understanding of email authentication technologies (DKIM, SPF, DMARC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self manage and prioritize day to day tasks
- Familiarity with project management is a plus
Why join us?
About dmarcian & the work environment:
- Remote first. Small, fast growing, profitable, not-VC-funded, global company.
- Team of professionals working together with only enough process to make sure work happens without needing to understand how every individual gets their work done.
- This role’s timezones: GMT
Please submit your resume and letter of interest.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.