dmarcian is looking for a driven, proactive and passionate email authentication enthusiast to join our Americas organization to provide timely and technical support to our growing customer base.
The support specialist serves a critical function in providing direct customer support for dmarcian technologies, email authentication and case management.
The role aims to ensure maximum utilization of the dmarcian platform for our customers, as well as direct support to other groups within dmarcian (e.g. regional sales team, project management and billing counterparts).
Through your email technical proficiency, you will help drive customer success through product adoption, customer onboarding and account retention efforts.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills and a hunger to learn about all things DMARC. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable and organized with the ability to build rapport with the sales team and clients.
What you bring to dmarcian
- Strong technical background in email technology and best practices
- Basic understanding of email authentication technologies (DKIM, SPF, DMARC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self manage and prioritize day-to-day tasks
- Capacity to maintain a high volume of concurrent projects/tasks
The support specialist responsibilities are broad and include acting as a pre-sales technical solutions resource, fulfilling inbound inquiries and advocating for customers. You will come to embody the “voice of the customer” and present to internal stakeholders how our collective offerings can mature and advance.
Why join us?
About dmarcian & the work environment:
- Remote first. Small, fast growing, profitable, not-VC-funded, global company.
- Team of professionals working together with only enough process to make sure work happens without needing to understand how every individual gets their work done.
- This role’s timezones: Americas
- See our About page for more information on our values, way of working, and to meet the team.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted resume and letter of interest.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.