We’re searching for a DMARC Advisor (inbound lead analyst) to fulfill a role that is an important part of the marketing function and works closely with the Americas’ Sales team.
dmarcian may be the place for you if you are an organized, detail-oriented, curious, professionally minded person that tackles customer relationships with gusto, timeliness, expertise, and brevity. Our DMARC Advisors excel at listening (even over email), helping people get answers, and explaining dmarcian’s offerings. Our Advisors serve in a critical role for our continued growth and provide the first contact with customers.
We strive to provide the best customer experience in our space, and in this role you will be communicating with both technical and nontechnical folks from small businesses to large enterprises across many verticals. Each communication is critical to providing a positive experience, whether through email, phone calls, or other digital mediums. The goals of communication are to grow awareness of DMARC, share how dmarcian can help, and coordinate the hand off of the relationship to dmarcian’s Sales team.
This role is the perfect launching pad for future growth within dmarcian and for your career, as we will provide paths for continued learning and new roles. In a perfect world, this person would reside in Western NC to have the opportunity to come to our Brevard office; however, we are a remote-first organization and open to the best fit. Some business development, lead generation, customer service, and/or sales experience is helpful in the Advisor role.
What you bring to dmarcian:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Technically inclined with an ability to learn even more
- Self-starting critical thinker with a strong work discipline
- Research and detail oriented
- Organized and process oriented
- Inbound lead qualifying and management through Sales pipeline
- CRM management
- Communication with prospective customers
Why join us?
About dmarcian & our work environment:
- Remote first. Small, fast growing, profitable, not-VC-funded, global company.
- Team of professionals working together with only enough process to make sure work happens without needing to understand how every individual gets their work done.
- This role’s timezones: Americas
- See our About page for more information on our values, way of working, and to meet the team.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.