Partners Channel Coordinator
Our mission is to make email better by spreading DMARC everywhere, but at our core, we’re people helping people.
Our Team is focused on demystifying email and letting people know how it can be made safer by using open-standard protocols that we advocate and support. We’ve developed a robust inbound channel over the past decade, and you can help us expand our outbound channel. We work in a progressive, remote-first, asynchronous environment and have adopted a horizontal hierarchy where we work without the traditional top-down pressure of management layers.
As our Partners Channel Coordinator, your focus will be on helping us spread the word about DMARC by providing insights while supporting our current Partners, assisting in deal progress, and maintaining diligent customer service throughout the contract life of the partnership.
Who We’re Looking For
- Organized. You’re detail-oriented and capable of managing and prioritizing concurrent projects in an asynchronous environment.
- Communicator. Working remotely will be an opportunity for your communication skills to shine not only in customer communication, but as you interact with your colleagues via email, instant messaging and virtual meetings.
- Coordinator. Balancing scheduling and Partner/MSP inboxes for on-time annual reviews and timely communication with the customer.
- Curious. Curiosity drives you and you have a belief in change. You’re driven to learn about DMARC and its supportive technologies.
- Empathetic. You’ve researched us and you resonate with our culture and values. With the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems, you practice empathy and patience with coworkers.
- Multi-tasker. You are able to balance working alongside both our Partner and MSP Managers.
- Experienced. A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity or SaaS. We’re looking for folks who have worked with the following:
- 2-3 years of experience working with Partners/MSPs is preferred.
- Technical customer service experience
- Channel sales – inside channel sales exposure
- Technical sales
- Technical systems exposure
- Scheduling experience and email communication proficiency
- Administrative – Create and complete Pipedrive activities for Partner and MSP Managers
- Partner Contract Reviews – Issue and review submitted partner contracts for red lines and other important account and billing information
- Partner Renewals – Keep track of expiring accounts and be responsible for 90/60/30-day renewal communications
- Coordination – schedule annual data reviews with Partner Manager and Direct Sales Managers for customers with Support as a product.
- Support current partners – Oversee the partner@ and msp@ inboxes in Helpscout to assist with any active partner issues or escalations
- Project management – Be the main contact for any corporate strategic projects for partners
- Deal Progress Assistance – Maintain a cadence of communication with potential partner queue in Pipedrive to ensure deals are moving forward
- Maintain an accurate pipeline with a focus on deal progress, deal value and next steps
- Obtain and maintain a proficiency of:
- DMARC and the associated SPF and DKIM standards
- dmarcian’s DMARC Management Platform
- Providing back-up support to Partner and MSP Managers during live application demos with prospective customers
- Obtain and maintain a proficiency in answering Tier 1 technical/support inquiries that typically arise during the trial-to-conversion phase
- Upholding superior support for both our Partner and MSP Channels and building and cultivating lasting relationships with all customers.
Apply – Partners Channel Coordinator
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).
Since this is a growth position, we hire on an ongoing basis from the pool of applicants who have expressed interest. We will contact qualified candidates as positions become available.