For those of you that use DYN as your DNS provider, here are brief instructions for adding a DMARC record. If your domain has been added to DYN through one of their partners you’ll manage your DNS records through that hosting partner.
- Create your domain’s DMARC record.
- When you have created and verified your DMARC record, log in to your DYN dashboard.
- In the DYN portal, navigate to your domain’s Add Record.
- Complete the fields:
- TTL – Time to Live recommended value is 1 hour. You may need more or less time based on your network’s needs.
- Data – Free text box. This is where you place your DMARC record.
- Click Add and you’re done!
You can verify that your DMARC record is properly published using our DMARC Record Checker. Note: it may take up to 48-hours before your record propagates, dependent on your DNS host.
If you need assistance with DMARC monitoring, deployment or compliance, register for a free, 14 day trial with dmarcian.