How to Publish a DMARC Record with Network Solutions
For those of you that use Network Solutions as your DNS provider, here are brief instructions for creat a DMARC record. If your domain has been added to Network Solutions through one of their partners, you’ll manage your DNS records through that hosting partner.
- Create your domain’s DMARC record.
- When you have created and verified your DMARC record, log in to your Network Solutions Account Manager.
- From the Network Solutions Account Manager, under My Domain Names, click Edit DNS.
- Select Advanced DNS and click Continue.
- To Add a Record, click +Add Record. A new window will open.
- Add Advanced DNS Record
- Type: select TXT
- Refers To: select Other Host
- Host Name: input _dmarc
- TXT Value: DMARC record generated above
- TTL: ½ hour or preferred value
- Click ADD
You can verify that your DMARC record is properly published using our DMARC Record Checker.
Note: it may take up to 48-hours before your record propagates, dependent on your DNS host.
Want to continue the conversation? Head over to the dmarcian Forum.